A keyboard sold as "A" Stock has passed the following criteria:
- No major flaws such as heavy scratches or dents greater than 3x3 mm on external surface on the custom keyboard case visible in the fully assembled state.
- No or minimal variances in anodizing and finish color.
- No or minor imperfections on exterior components not custom-produced for the keyboard, such as screws and rubber feet, which do not affect the functionality of the unit.
- Structure assembles properly.
- Keyboard functions properly.
Flaws acceptable on an "A-" Stock unit include the following, but are not limited to:
- Any external flaws such as anodizing streaks, machining marks, and scratches, provided they do not impact the functionality of the unit.
- Imperfections on plate detailing or engravings.
Flaws acceptable on an "B" Stock unit include the following, but are not limited to:
- Flaws on exterior surfaces (including chips, dents, and cracks) visible following assembly which are deemed to not be of extreme nature during usage.
Any unit without a grade explicitly stated is inherently sold as A-stock. Internal surfaces are not considered by the grading policy.
Trailblazer Keyboards reserves the right to make its decisions regarding the categorization of its sold units under the grading given, and the most recent revision of this policy will always apply.
If a unit is found to be lesser than the grade marked for sale, clear evidence of the imperfection must be provided. Trailblazer Keyboards reserves the right to make decisions accepting or rejecting the given claims of quality.