New Cerakote Colors are in! Please note that the pricing on colors is different because cerakoting is a skill, and not all cerakote applicators charge the same pricing and offer the same quality.
Forest Green and Black Cherry are performed by Accurate Arms USA.
- This finish is rougher and more tactile than standard anodization.
White and ZBR Hypershift are performed by Sagisi Customs.
- This finish is glossy smooth and very consistent across the entire application.
Babylon is a "float mount" keyboard that chases after the old-school clacky sound signature, like the OTD 356 Mini. The process of "Absolute" design -- which is inspired by the absolute value operation, in which a vector is reduced into a scalar -- brings every element of a keyboard back into scrutiny, starting from something as basic as the number of screws on the board. After re-evaluating the effect of flex cuts, daughter boards, gaskets, and O-rings with the most attentive efforts, only the most effective design elements are selectively incorporated into Babylon. The result is a clacky, bouncy float-mounted keyboard, with minimal flex cuts to maintain uniformity of sound.
- 1x Babylon Case
- 1x Fr4 Plate
- 1x AD65 PCB - Solder ONLY. PCB is already VIA ready by default. (PCB is not mill-max compatible.)
- AI03 C3 Daughterboard
- 1x PCB Shims
- 6x Poron Gasket Strips
- 2x Rubber Feet Strips
- 6x Gasket Pads
- 2x 70a NBR Orings (5in OD x 1/8in CS)
- 1x All necessary screws (4x M3x5mm Socket Head, 4x M2x3mm Pan Head)